Specific antidotes used in the case of carboplatin overdose unknown. In case of overdose should expect more severe side effects listed above. Treatment is symptomatic. During masteron enanthate the first 3 hours after drug administration is possible to use dialysis.
Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
Use of carboplatin in combination with other myelosuppressive drugs or radiation therapy can increase the risk of hematological toxicities.
Use of carboplatin in combination with aminoglycosides, and with other nephrotoxic drugs increases the risk for nephrotoxic and / or ototoxic effects.
- Tsikloplatinom Treatment should be carried out masteron enanthate under the supervision of a physician who is experienced in the use of cytotoxic drugs.
- Should not be used for preparation and injection needles, syringes, catheters and infusion systems containing aluminum, which can react with carboplatin, resulting in formation of a precipitate or loss of drug activity.
- Regularly (once a week) should be monitoring of peripheral blood formed elements and indicators of kidney function (the most sensitive indicator is the creatinine clearance) and liver.
- Periodically recommended neurological examinations, especially in patients who have received cisplatin therapy and in patients older than 65 years.
- Since Tsikloplatin can cause cumulative ototoxic effects, patients are recommended audiographic study prior to and during treatment. In the event of clinically significant hearing loss function may require a corresponding change in the dose or discontinuation of treatment,
- Women and men during treatment Tsikloplatinom should use reliable methods of contraception.
- When using Tsikloplatina must comply with all the usual regulations adopted for the application of cytotoxic drugs.
- During treatment is not masteron enanthate recommended to vaccinate patients.
Concentrate for solution for infusion at 50 mg / 5 ml, 150 mg / 15 ml, 450 mg / 45 ml (10 mg / ml) in flasks colorless glass, hydrolytic class I, sealed with bromobutyl stoppers fluoropolymer coating and run-aluminum caps type “flip-off cover with a polypropylene pink (5 mL), magenta color (to 15 ml), and purple (for 45 ml).
on one bottle with instructions for use in a carton box.